Thank you for becoming a Beta Tester of our Revolutionary Travel SIM.
These SIMs operate on a Global Overlay GSM Network created by a group of technology owners and their marketing partners.
The product should operate in over 200 countries and is often working on multiple networks within any given country.
Before inserting your SIM please make sure you have activated it here
1. Make sure your handset works in the country you are calling from. Best to test with another local SIM or your own home SIM to be sure?
2. Does your phone find a strong signal and can you see a network name?
3. Make sure your phone is not locked to use only ONE MOBILE NETWORK SIM CARD. If this is the case you will not be able to use any other SIM including ours until it is unlocked? You can often find local shops who can unlock your phone or you can contact the Mobile operator delivering this phone for an unlock code. If the phone is new and was subsidized by the network they may want additional payment to unlock it?
4. Generally our local dealers carry a stock of unlocked compatible handsets so feel free to request a local dealer to contact you using the form below?
5. As this is a beta product please assist us by completing the support form immediately after making your first test calls? Completing all the requested details will make it possible to identify any local issues and change call routing where necessary to ensure your problems are corrected immediately?
This is a list of shortcode commands which can be dialled on any phone using our Travel SIM products. SIMPLY KEY IN LIKE YOU WERE DIALING A TELEPHONE NUMBER.
*101# See the list of additional telephone numbers (DDIs) assigned to your SIM *101*XXX# To assign an additional telephone number (DDI) with country code(XXX) *102# To see your default mobile number (Usually is a UK mobile phone number) *103# This reveals the number you show to others (CLI) - Current CLI number *106*destination# Cost of a call to a destination number (Including incoming costs & SMS) *107# Checks data state *107*0# Disable data *107*1# Enable data *108# Check balance and limits *109# Check Expiry Date of the SIM *110# Gives info about lowest cost operator in current location *111*voucher-Number# top-ups using voucher *113# Whether RCC is on or off *113*number# Call using Remote Control Calling (RCC) *113*0# RCC is switched off. *113*1# RCC is now the default way to call. *113*1*number# RCC IS now the default way to call, sets the remote number to receive. *113*2*number# Sets the number to receive a RCC Call. *113*HELP# To receive SMS on how to use RCC *121*number*value# Top Up made by Approved Dealer to selected number with selected value. *126* number # Use this method where there is handset incompatibility with your handset. #950 Some of the latest phones need to have this modification. #951 To return to standard SIM Call-back Settings. #970 This can we used if the SIM Application freezes on some phones. #990 Manual set up of the SIM If location option does not appear on start-up.
Please use the support form for details regarding support issues